WARNINGS SIGNS THAT ELECTRICAL TESTING MAY BE NEEDED!
Warning signs that may often occur when there are potential problems with your homes’ electrical wiring.
An electrical system will often display signs when there are potential problems, especially after a lightning strike, power surge, fire damage, or water exposure. If you recognize any of these warning signs listed below this section, it is extremely important that you contact Peoples Choice Electric, an experienced qualified Electrical Residential Insulation Resistance MEGGER TESTING SERVICES Company to perform a “Three Point” Electrical Residential INSULATION RESISTANCE MEGGER TESTING SERVICE to assess the problem.
- Frequent blown fuses or tripped breakers
- An over-amped or over-fused electrical panel
- Dimming or flickering lights, indicating the circuit is overloaded or has a loose connection
- Hot or discolored switch plates, cords, or plugs
- Light bulbs that frequently burn out in a socket, signaling a fixture that can't handle the bulb wattage
- Buzzing or sizzling sounds
- A burning smell
- Arcs or sparks from an outlet when you plug or unplug a cord
- Loose outlets
- Cracked, cut, or broken wire insulation
- Electrical shock when you plug in or touch a cord